Anime Temple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Temple

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplaying Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Singhy

Singhy

Age : 35 Registration date : 2008-08-29 Number of posts : 70 Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Roleplaying Rules Roleplaying Rules EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:20 pm

Here is a collection of the rules that you need to follow if you are to roleplay on this thread. Please read over them carefully before you start roleplaying so we may prevent having the banstick rained down upon your souls.

1. Basic forum rules apply for this section as well. If any rules here contradict that of the forum rules, the roleplaying rules are dominant.

2. Please be respectful roleplayers. For those that do not know what this means, it means do not control another's character, ignore someones post, or ignore a character and run away with a Roleplay.

3. All post must be a minimum of 4 sentences, not too difficult. I hope to have the roleplaying section here be semi-literate so 4 sentences seems extremely fair to me. It makes the roleplays more enjoyable and easier to continue. No one likes dead Roleplays.

4. Do not steal someone's idea. Taking someone else's Roleplay and changing the name doesn't make it yours.

5. Cursing, romance, and violence are all acceptable but must be kept at a PG-17 level. "Damn" is the highest form of cursing I will allow.

6. 1-1 Roleplays are allowed. Please do not post in these roleplays unless you are one of the members that are taking place. Note, just because there are two people it doesn't mean rule 5 may be changed. I want to see no sex on these roleplays.

7. Please use spellcheck and watch your grammer, its annoying if people cannot read or understand what you write.

8. Before starting an Roleplay please post in the Planning-Board so that members may apply. Also keep all OOC conversation there it just makes the RPs look neater.

9. Yaoi and Yuri Roleplays are allowed, but it must be stated in the title that they are of these type. Please do not flame a member for having a Roleplay like this, it is a part of anime just like anythnig else is.

10. Be Creative and Have Fun! I hope to see you all Roleplaying real soon, I will happily join you as well.
Back to top Go down
https://animetemple.forumotion.com
a

Roleplaying Rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Temple :: Roleplays :: The Roleplays :: Roleplay Rules -