Anime Temple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Temple

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role Play With Me? ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Winry_Rockbell

Winry_Rockbell

Age : 31 Registration date : 2008-10-24 Number of posts : 2 Location : Middle Of Nowhere

PostSubject: Role Play With Me? ^^ Role Play With Me? ^^ EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:39 pm

The female mechanic was currently working on a new Auto-Mail arm, and a new auto-mail leg for her childhood friend, Edward Elric. She wanted to make it lighter, and more flexible, and have more tricks to it. She wanted to surprise the boy when he came back to see her and her grandmother again. She sighed from exhaustion, she had been up all night trying to make the arm better and better, making improvements to it; She didn’t want Ed to be troubled.

Finally she passed out, she couldn’t have stayed awake, even if she tried.

A few hours later she woke up, the sun was out, she yawned. Suddenly, she heard a knock at her door, she got up, and answered it. The person at the door was someone she didn’t recognize, or so she thought, anyway, she was still half asleep.

“Welcome, This is Rockbell auto-mail, How can I be of service to you today?”
Back to top Go down
a
yurikitty666

yurikitty666

Age : 32 Registration date : 2008-09-10 Number of posts : 163 Location : chardon,ohio

PostSubject: Re: Role Play With Me? ^^ Role Play With Me? ^^ EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:39 am

"Hi. My name is Misty. I'm new in town and I was told to come here because it is said you're very friendly and can show me around."

Misty is a medium height blonde girl. At an outward appearence of 17 years old, Misty is actually an 250 year old vampire.

"I apologize if i woke you up." Misty smiles warmly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mikes_kitty
a

Role Play With Me? ^^

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Temple :: Roleplays :: The Roleplays -