Anime Temple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Temple

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, I'm Winry! ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Winry_Rockbell

Winry_Rockbell

Age : 31 Registration date : 2008-10-24 Number of posts : 2 Location : Middle Of Nowhere

PostSubject: Hello, I'm Winry! ^^ Hello, I'm Winry! ^^ EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:30 pm

^^;

Hello, I'm Winry Rockbell. I'm a mechanic!! My grandmother and I work together to make automails for people that lost their legs and such from the war. My mother and father passed away when they went to the Ishbalan war. It was one of the soldiers who killed them, and that's why i despise military people.
I'm a real gear-head, so to speak...I'm really interested in all things mechanical.

;D

Also, I'm looking around for an Edward. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
a
yurikitty666

yurikitty666

Age : 32 Registration date : 2008-09-10 Number of posts : 163 Location : chardon,ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Winry! ^^ Hello, I'm Winry! ^^ EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:34 am

hello winry. i am Mandy, you may call me mom. im so sorry for your loss but i am here for you if you need it. Nanu and i are the parents here. if you need anything or need to talk about something just ask us. as for your need for an edward? im not so sure youll find him but youre welcome to look around. welcome to the family!!
love
mama mandy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mikes_kitty
a

Hello, I'm Winry! ^^

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Temple :: General :: Newbie Corner -