Anime Temple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Temple

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
JoeKirby

JoeKirby

Age : 34 Registration date : 2008-10-21 Number of posts : 10 Location : Greensboro, NC

PostSubject: Hello, Hello! Hello, Hello! EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 7:54 am

Hey everyone. My name is James, a.k.a. Joe Kirby, a.k.a. James Bobby....a.k.a. Bobby.......a.k.a. K-su.....you get the picture. I'm pretty use to introductions, so I'm going to say what I usually do. I am a college student, getting through my sophomore year right now. I'm a computer science major, which is a very difficult field, but I know I can get through it since I consider myself to be intelligent. Surprised I'm a Christian and many of the things that I do are based off of that part of me. I hope to have my own company up in running at the end of my time in college. Right now we're in the process of doing so. The company's called 2 & 5 Entertainment Studios. Look for it, because it will become something big. My reasons for joining this forum:
1. I was invited to join a little while back by yurikitty666, and at first I was hesitant to, but now I'm thinking "Why not?"

2. I'm not too much into the anime series that are out right now, but I think it would be cool to see what you all come up with in the role-playing part of this site.

...err. I think that's about everything, aside from the fact that I have music and want you all to check it out. Its the link on my signature. Hope all is well for everyone, and all will be well in the future!
Back to top Go down
http://2and5es.blogspot.com/
a
yurikitty666

yurikitty666

Age : 32 Registration date : 2008-09-10 Number of posts : 163 Location : chardon,ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello! Hello, Hello! EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:37 am

*screeches and glomps* JOE!!!!!! *huggles tightly* OMG!!! OMG!!! I SERIOUSLY DIDNT THINK THAT ID EVER GET YOU HERE BUT HERE YOU ARE!!! wow now im super excited!!!! haha anyways well welcome to my home!!! i proudly present it and my family to you. esspecially the father of this forum and its children Nanu Singh.

oh my gosh....wow...im just so ecstatic right now...well welcome and make yourself at home....find your place in this family and let me know. were in the process of working on a family tree project....ok well welcome *huggles*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mikes_kitty
a
KatDJZ

KatDJZ

Age : 40 Registration date : 2008-09-13 Number of posts : 131 Location : Cleveland, OH

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello! Hello, Hello! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:55 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/katdjz
a
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello! Hello, Hello! Empty

Back to top Go down
a

Hello, Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1