Anime Temple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Temple

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Konichiwa!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Kuromi_Lilota

Kuromi_Lilota

Age : 29 Registration date : 2008-09-30 Number of posts : 82 Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:04 pm

HI! Sadly, I'm a dreaded n00b here (for now >< ) so I guess I'll start off here... I already know Nanu... and Haru-chan... So I guess my next goal is to meet new people here ^__^ Erm, Haru is my Onee-chan (Metaphorically) and Nanu is my Onii-chan (Metaphorically + long story + much convincing=....)

Umm.... I guess nothing else really... Any questions or stuff either message me or just post them here XP
Back to top Go down
a
Haru-Chan

Haru-Chan

Age : 28 Registration date : 2008-09-05 Number of posts : 95 Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:09 pm

*huggles* Nii-chan! You finally posted~ (BTW you spelled konnichi-wa, lolita, and angeles wrong. Silly girl :3)
Back to top Go down
a
Kuromi_Lilota

Kuromi_Lilota

Age : 29 Registration date : 2008-09-30 Number of posts : 82 Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:12 pm

*flips off* no hugs...

And ST- oh, wait... I can't say that here... than just STU!! You're not here to check my spelling.... And I didn't even use angeles
Back to top Go down
a
Haru-Chan

Haru-Chan

Age : 28 Registration date : 2008-09-05 Number of posts : 95 Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:14 pm

There is no Los Angels Tori-baka. *giggles* Besides, I'm a mod. I'm allowed to do this kinda stuff.
Back to top Go down
a
Kuromi_Lilota

Kuromi_Lilota

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:17 pm

*magically un-mods you* Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. (quoted from your last text)
Back to top Go down
a
Super Mario

Age : 31 Registration date : 2008-09-20 Number of posts : 12 Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:01 am

Hey welcome
and im new here aswell
have fun
Back to top Go down
a
yurikitty666

yurikitty666

Age : 32 Registration date : 2008-09-10 Number of posts : 163 Location : chardon,ohio

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:22 am

hello Kuromi. my name is amanda or you can call me mandy or simply mom. since you already know nanu you may feel more comfortable talking to him but just know you can talk to me about anything you need. im really good at listening and giving advice. nanu and i are forum parents to this newly formed forum family so we are your mom and dad, brother and sister, cousins, aunt and uncle, etc. just figure out where you want to fit into this family and let me know. we will be coming up with a family tree sooner or later and we definately dont want to leave anyone out. so...*hugs*...welcome to the family and make yourself at home. let your voice be heard and let your presence be known! Wink

love
mama mandy~

btw i love your icon. i so agree and i absoulutely adore hermione!! HP rules!!! haha welcome again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mikes_kitty
a
Kuromi_Lilota

Kuromi_Lilota

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 2:32 pm

@Mario-chan: Hi back!! I do plan on having fun here!! I may start with giving this place a roleplay... >> <<

@Kitty: Eh, Hi! Um... I think I like Mandy more than mom, so I'll go with that. As for the family thingy, just put me as Nanu & Haru's Little Sister... And I enjoy the icon dos ^^

Last edited by Kuromi_Lilota on Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up on spelling XDD)
Back to top Go down
a
Singhy

Singhy

Age : 35 Registration date : 2008-08-29 Number of posts : 70 Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 3:24 pm

Welcome to the forum Tori-chan, I hope you enjoy your stay here! A Roleplay sounds great IMO I'll happily sign up.
Back to top Go down
https://animetemple.forumotion.com
a
Kuromi_Lilota

Kuromi_Lilota

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:18 pm

Yay! Someone will join Razz It's probably going to be Fruit's Basket, cause that's the only Anime I kinda know in the thread... (Well, besides Naruto, but I'm trying to break the addiction x.x )
Back to top Go down
a
Singhy

Singhy

Age : 35 Registration date : 2008-08-29 Number of posts : 70 Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:19 pm

Okay ^^ I love furuba I wanna be in it already *excited glee*
Back to top Go down
a
Kuromi_Lilota

Kuromi_Lilota

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:23 pm

Wow... Oh, do you still have those trash can lids from before? *snicker*
Back to top Go down
a
yurikitty666

yurikitty666

Age : 32 Registration date : 2008-09-10 Number of posts : 163 Location : chardon,ohio

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:56 am

Kuromi_Lilota wrote:

@Kitty: Eh, Hi! Um... I think I like Mandy more than mom, so I'll go with that. As for the family thingy, just put me as Nanu & Haru's Little Sister... And I enjoy the icon dos ^^
um ok then. well welcome to the family and any friend/sister of nanus is a friend/sister of mine. youll be my sister in law then. oki? ^^ good. well thanks alot. and btw...does someone want to explain the trash can lid joke to me? i feel left out....
Back to top Go down
a
Singhy

Singhy

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 12:58 pm

She enjoys throwing ninja stars at me which I shall deflect with my amazing trash can lids of doom~
Back to top Go down
a
Kuromi_Lilota

Kuromi_Lilota

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 5:51 pm

Correction- I enjoy throwing multiple kunai at him, which he can't deflect with his trash can lids XP
Back to top Go down
a
Haru-Chan

Haru-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:37 pm

Ah, yeah....

Let's not kill him just yet Tori.
Back to top Go down
a
Kuromi_Lilota

Kuromi_Lilota

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 8:03 pm

I wasn't going to kill... Just brutally hurt till I don't have to share anymore...
Back to top Go down
a
yurikitty666

yurikitty666

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 9:18 am

ahh....ok i see then...just be careful as not to kill him completely....just maybe hurt him but only enough to were he can heal ok. lol.
Back to top Go down
a
Kuromi_Lilota

Kuromi_Lilota

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:11 pm

Maybe...

. . . I just realized my Roleplay is in the wrong thread . . .
Back to top Go down
a
Singhy

Singhy

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:16 pm

^_^ I took care of that no worries.
Back to top Go down
a
Kuromi_Lilota

Kuromi_Lilota

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:17 pm

Yay! Thank you!

...I will stop throwing things for graditude....
Back to top Go down
a
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa! Konichiwa! Empty

Back to top Go down
a

Konichiwa!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Temple :: General :: Newbie Corner -