Anime Temple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Temple

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
KatDJZ

KatDJZ

Age : 40 Registration date : 2008-09-13 Number of posts : 131 Location : Cleveland, OH

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 6:20 pm

No

Have you ever had a dream that was so sad you cried when you woke up?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/katdjz
a
Darklion

Darklion

Age : Registration date : 2008-09-12 Number of posts : 111 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 6:37 pm

Um.....not rly.but sth close.......

Have ya ever go on a fanart hunt for your fandom?
Back to top Go down
a
Kuromi_Lilota

Kuromi_Lilota

Age : 29 Registration date : 2008-09-30 Number of posts : 82 Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 6:48 pm

Yeah

Have you ever laughed REALLLY loud in the middle of class, and forgot what was funny?
Back to top Go down
a
Haru-Chan

Haru-Chan

Age : 28 Registration date : 2008-09-05 Number of posts : 95 Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:34 pm

HAHAHAHA YES. Remember the cookies joke in Science last year Tori? XDDD

Have you ever completley blown something off, freaked out about it, and then you find out it was no big deal?
Back to top Go down
a
Kuromi_Lilota

Kuromi_Lilota

Age : 29 Registration date : 2008-09-30 Number of posts : 82 Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 8:08 pm

Story of my life for Religion Class this year...

And yes, I remember :3

Have you ever fallen out of a chair, but you were sitting there perfectly a second ago and no one touched you?
Back to top Go down
a
Darklion

Darklion

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:09 am

No o.0

Have you ever get so hyper that it makes ya go giggling all day?
Back to top Go down
a
yurikitty666

yurikitty666

Age : 32 Registration date : 2008-09-10 Number of posts : 163 Location : chardon,ohio

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 9:23 am

all the time. *is a blonde*

best series ever huh tori! ^^

have you ever just started laughing hysterically for no reason when nothing made you start laughing and just had a giggle fit for like a half hour and your stomache hurts so bad afterwards? hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mikes_kitty
a
Kuromi_Lilota

Kuromi_Lilota

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:08 pm

... yes ...

I don't like the first book till like, the last 200 pages; and the third till about half; but I <3 <3 <3 Breaking Dawn.

Have you ever been in mid sentence and forget what your talking about?
Back to top Go down
a
Singhy

Singhy

Age : 35 Registration date : 2008-08-29 Number of posts : 70 Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:13 pm

Yes I have many... *looks around* What was I gonna say?

Have you ever gone to a party behind your parents back?
Back to top Go down
https://animetemple.forumotion.com
a
Kuromi_Lilota

Kuromi_Lilota

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:47 pm

lol. Many of times.

Have you ever stolen Starbucks from Speedway?
Back to top Go down
a
Darklion

Darklion

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 5:14 pm

Starbucks dont exist in Vietnam...And dont ask me why >_>

Ever fall asleep when drawing?
Back to top Go down
a
Kuromi_Lilota

Kuromi_Lilota

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 2:44 pm

No. Well, at least yet...

Have you ever dyed your hair when your parents didn't know?
Back to top Go down
a
Haru-Chan

Haru-Chan

Age : 28 Registration date : 2008-09-05 Number of posts : 95 Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 3:12 pm

Pshhhhhhhhno.

Tori, Starbucks isn't sold at Speedway....-___-"

Have you ever become totally obsessed with something and then a week later you absolutley hate it?
Back to top Go down
a
Kuromi_Lilota

Kuromi_Lilota

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 3:33 pm

...Yeah...

And the Stuff in the bottle (can't spell it...) is too stuuuuuupid! Me, Paul and Ellis take it all the time!

Ever danced around in your room singing in your hairbrush?
Back to top Go down
a
Haru-Chan

Haru-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 6:38 pm

Of course. In Japanese too.

OH PAUL <333 Oh you mean the stuff in the glass bottles? Pshhhhh that doesn't count. (I love Paul, BTW <3)

Have you ever taken more than enough pills than you should have? (EX: You were supposed to take 2, you took 6)
Back to top Go down
a
Kuromi_Lilota

Kuromi_Lilota

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 8:01 pm

Suppose to take 2, took... two handfuls...

Does too!! And why are why treasuring Paul when your boyfriend's here?? I don't want my cousin to die. Yet...

Have you ever eaten a whole cake?
Back to top Go down
a
Haru-Chan

Haru-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 8:16 pm

Ew Tori. Handfuls? OD much?!

And yes, I have. But it was a tiiiinyyyyy cake.

And SHHHHHHH. We don't need to mention my private life, thankyouverymuch. Besides, he doesn't mind.

Have you ever gone through the dictionary, looking up dirty words in a pervertive manner?
Back to top Go down
a
Darklion

Darklion

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 3:09 am

No...and probably I'll never do =_=""

Have you ever procrastinated you essay homework until the very due-date morning?
Back to top Go down
a
Kuromi_Lilota

Kuromi_Lilota

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 3:00 pm

....Yes....

...And Tori rather not talk about it....

Ever gone a whole day using third person?
Back to top Go down
a
KatDJZ

KatDJZ

Age : 40 Registration date : 2008-09-13 Number of posts : 131 Location : Cleveland, OH

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:05 pm

Nope

Ever go a whole day using a fake accent?
Back to top Go down
a
Haru-Chan

Haru-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:09 pm

HAhahahaahahahaaa yeah.

Have you ever flushed money down the the toilet? (On accident. Or on purpose)
Back to top Go down
a
yurikitty666

yurikitty666

Age : 32 Registration date : 2008-09-10 Number of posts : 163 Location : chardon,ohio

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:35 am

nope but my phone...thats a diff story...

i havent gotten to breaking dawn yet. i dont have the moo-lah to get it. but i just love the others so im sure that BD is going to be more ah-mazing.

have you ever had a friend that told you a joke and you didnt get it until the next day in class and start laughing then find everyone staring at you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mikes_kitty
a
KatDJZ

KatDJZ

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 5:53 pm

No, but I've remembered things that made me laugh out loud in public

Have you ever been peed on by a baby?
Back to top Go down
a
Darklion

Darklion

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 5:57 pm

Uh.......no....And I'm glad I dont >_>"

Ever triggered a burglar alarm before?
Back to top Go down
a
Haru-Chan

Haru-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:16 pm

Lol yeah...and it was even the car I was getting in...<_<

Have you ever walked into busy traffic while texting/reading/anything distracting?
Back to top Go down
a
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever... Have you ever... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
a

Have you ever...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Temple :: General :: Forum Games -