Anime Temple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Temple

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to the n00b side. Again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Haru-Chan

Haru-Chan

Age : 28 Registration date : 2008-09-05 Number of posts : 95 Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Back to the n00b side. Again. Back to the n00b side. Again. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 8:36 pm

*sigh* I do not enjoy starting from teh noob side again. Back at square one...*grumble* OH WELL :D I'll be dominating this forum soon anyways.

So...about me. Uh, I go to school. I'm a girl...(being subtle here)..Ohh just forget it. PM if you wanna ask...just no personal questions.

-Love,
Haru-Chan

(P.S- I love fluff. So...BEWARE >:3)
Back to top Go down
a
yurikitty666

yurikitty666

Age : 32 Registration date : 2008-09-10 Number of posts : 163 Location : chardon,ohio

PostSubject: Re: Back to the n00b side. Again. Back to the n00b side. Again. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:01 pm

Haru-Chan wrote:
*sigh* I do not enjoy starting from teh noob side again. Back at square one...*grumble* OH WELL Very Happy I'll be dominating this forum soon anyways.

So...about me. Uh, I go to school. I'm a girl...(being subtle here)..Ohh just forget it. PM if you wanna ask...just no personal questions.

-Love,
Haru-Chan

(P.S- I love fluff. So...BEWARE >:3)

haha i love fluff too! well dominate this forum togetha!!!! muahahah!...sorry nanu...hehe... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mikes_kitty
a

Back to the n00b side. Again.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Temple :: General :: Newbie Corner -